Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Haunting!

I just wanted to post some pics of my little spooks!
Halloween was super busy, but we had a lot of fun.

Here is my scary skele-cutie, and the ever adorable Alf-alfa.
Brinley wanted to be skeleton this year and she even wanted to be scary which surprised me a littlebut we got it all worked out!



Gavin just couldn't get over how great all the "treat-treats" were.
You mean I just walk up to these houses and they will give me candy!
This is fanstastic!!
This Halloween was super fun, and I can't believe that it is over. I always get a little sad when these fun Holidayhoobiewhaties are over. Time is just going by too fast and I sure hope that I am making the most of it, cause once it is gone you can't get it back!

HAPPY FALL!
................................Now bring on the turkey :)...........................
ok so I really only care about the pumpkin pie,
I never really was
a good liar!

4 comments:

~adelle said...

Your so funny. Lets be honest, the pie really is the best part of Thanksgiving! I have been planning what kinds to make for at least two weeks now. :)

The kids looked DARLING all dressed up for Halloween. I am sad we missed the party. It is always fun to see all the little kids all together in their costumes.

Time is sure flying by. It's crazy. Lets plan a Christmas party for sure. Gotta get thinking about a good white elephant...

The Green's said...

So cute! I love the costumes. Can't wait to get together with everyone. And my favorite holiday treat is this extremely delicious banana bread:) Bring on the yummy goodness!

Kyle and Shayla said...

Oh my! That is one cute Alf Alfa! They seriously look so cute! I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween! I am equally just as excited that you posted about it! :) It's been awhile.

Brooke said...

I love the costumes and find it quite hilarious that Brinley wanted to be something scary and not a princess. They both look so cute and now I'm really bummed that we didn't get together to see all the kiddos costumes. Maybe brin can where that to our Christmas/New Years party.