Thursday, August 26, 2010

Where did the Summer go?

What Summer? It always goes too fast!

We had lots of fun, but July is always the most exciting with the 4th of July and Birthday's.


Here is Brinley and Gavin on the 4th!

And since Brinley and Gavin's B-day's are one week apart we had a double party!!
I can't believe that Brinley is 4 and Gavin is 1!


He did enjoy the cake, but only for a second! Bo was playing with his new dump truck and he kept one eye on it the whole time! I think Macy finished off the cake for him.

It was simple to say the least, but they had fun!

I just love my family so much and I am so grateful for them! They keep me laughing and smiling even when I feel like crying. Brinley especially, she is turning out to be quite the silly pants and for the life of me I don't know where she gets it!
We are excited for the fall. We have lots of fun stuff coming up. Brinley gets to start Preschool and we are also going to give dance and soccer a try! She is excited. Today she told me she wanted her team to win and she was going to score a goal! We'll see how it goes, when we were kicking the ball around the other day she was a little to prancy :) so we'll keep are fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Kyle and Shayla said...

You don't know where she gets it! HA! We all know where she gets it!!! There's no denying where she gets that cute little spunky personality! That's why we all love you so much too! :)

~adelle said...

I agree with Shayla...I think I know where she gets that personality too. ;) She is darling! She is going to LOVE doing all of those fun activities. It is so fun to see them grow up.

Brooke said...

I'm with the other two as well! It's no secret where any silly personality might come from. Loved the pics and the long over due post! Your family is so cute!

Familia Soares said...

That was going to be exactly my comment!!! You stole it Shayla hahahaha!!! oh Silly Mindy...