Thursday, March 19, 2009

What a Day

Today was one of those days where you just never know what is going to happen. I did not have a morning patient, so I thought maybe I would just get some studying done. However, we had a walk in patient who turned out to be a WSU grad from the DH program. He was only a 1B but I am glad I ended up doing him because I ended up not having a afternoon patient.

Unfortunately, my pm pt lost his job and so he obviously had some more important matters than coming to get his teeth cleaned. I understand, so I am just going to blame it on the economy. He is a class IV however, so I hope that I am able to get him back in to finish. If not, hopefully the VA will pull through and I will get the rest of them there.

Thanks to Jessica I was able to get 9 PAs today which was so wonderful. Now I will only need 16 more PAs YEAH! Hopefully I can get the others without too much trouble.

Wow! National boards next Tuesday!! YIIIIIIIIIIIIIKES!! Hope I am ready :)

No comments: