Thursday, March 5, 2009

March Allready!!

Today went well. My morning patient was an easy class V and then this afternoon my class IV came back to get a few more quads finished. It was good because I was able to get my last LA and perio file PE completed. YEAH! Prof. Alexander showed me a good way to get just the tip of my instrument into the contact when they are soooo tight. It worked well and the calculus came right off. I will have to remember it for next time.

I can't believe how fast time is flying. I am actually closing in on my last few requirements and I can see and end in sight. :)

OH, and most importantly.........IT IS A BOY!!!!-Nate was right :)

5 comments:

Dustin and Nicole said...

Way to go on your Class IV pt. I have a hard time with close contacts too! And that's awesome that your getting your requirements taken care of :)
ps Congrats on the boy!!!! :D

ABDental said...

congrats on the baby boy! i had no idea. you are brave. you will have to let me know how it goes being prego and taking boards. not that i am planning anything, but just curious. good luck on your boards too!

jAcKi said...

Great job on your IV. I love it when i get helpful hints that make my life easier. Sometimes I just wish I had known all along. Congrat on the boy!!!

holly said...

I'm kinda starting to see an end in sight too. It's exciting how close we are to graduating.

Congratulations on your boy!!! I'm so happy for you! :)

Megan said...

Isn't it nice to see an end in sight. I thought that would never happen. Good job on finishing up with LA!