Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good Day!

And it can only get better, right?
Today I saw a patient of mine from last semester. She was a class III last time and today she ended up being two of a V and two of a III. So she is making some progress which is good. So, good news for me. I am now done with my III exams and I only need five more of my class IV quads and one IB and my kids and I am sitting pretty. That makes me very happy. It makes me feel good to know that it is all falling together :)
Now, this afternoon I am off to DOPL. Hope it is interesting. It is funny though how long these clinic days seemed last year when we were only here for a half-day. Today feels so short. I guess that is part of grooming for private practice.

As of today, I am 20 weeks. I am well into my 5th month-WOW! And I can feel the little critter kicking and squirming all the time. It is so exciting. Hopefully next week I find out if it is Rosebud or just BUD. :)

3 comments:

Chelsea Buckwalter said...

Sounds like a fabulous day! Way to go on your requirements, it sounds like you've got it figured out!

I wish you luck for the rest!!!

Jake and Kristin said...

I was so sad when I would look over at your chair and it was all raised and put away...i want you to know you were missed! I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!!

holly said...

Good job on being so close to finishing your requirements! You're amazing! Keep up the good work. And thanks for being such a helpful CA today. :)

Sorry about the mix-up with your pt coming today instead of Thursday, but I'm glad I was able to see someone this morning.