Wednesday, February 25, 2009

National Boards in ONE month!!

Yesterday while at the VA it occured to me that national boards are one month to the day away!! Wow, that is interesting. I don't feel on track for studying. Everyone reassures that it will be fine, and I think that it will. I guess it is just that I can't believe it is allready here!!!

Well......this week at the VA was ok. My morning patient did not show, but luckily there was a 9:30. I was able to see him, and he was a new patient to the VA so I he needed BWX and a pano-my last one YEAH!! However, he turned out to be 22 yrs old and therefore only a 1B. He was a very nice kid and had an incredible mouth. Not one cavity, and he never flosses!! I gave him my lecture, but he just smiled and said, "my mouth is ten times more healthy than people that do floss." It was sad but true. But I didn't let him get off that easy. I told him that he still should. I don't think I had him convinced.

Then in the afternoon, I had another no show so after everyone was busy working I was able to get a little study time in. I am only able to do half of a clinic day this week at WSU because I have to go to the DOPL in the pm. SO I guess we will see how it goes.

No comments: