Thursday, February 12, 2009

I LOVE WEBER CLINIC

Well, today I did any way!

I felt awful today, from a cold not my baby, and I did not have any faith that my morning patient would show up. Well, he did! and he is a much needed class IV! I did anesthetic and eveything, Yes one PE down! It is sad but I was really enjoying myself when those chunks, and I mean CHUNKS, came flying off. I felt like I was actually doing some good. And I hate to toot my own horn, but I did awesome! Maybe this cold is making me concentrate more, I don't know.

Then my afternoon went just as well. My patient that I was expecting to be a V, turned out to be a III and needed anesthetic as well. I was able to do another LA PE! I have hope that I will get this done afterall. I can see a light, cool huh? I was able to have another experience with the Scan-X machine and it went way better this time. I guess it just takes a disaster before I get something right :) I still need around 25 PAs so hopefully I can pull that one off.

2 comments:

Emily Welch said...

I can't believe you wrote "i love weber clinic." most days are a love-hate relationship for me. I totally understand about having a cold help you concentrate. that is cool.

Chelsea said...

Good job on requirements. It always feels good to get those PE's out of the way too. Yeah, and the title "I Love Weber Clinic" caught my eye too.