Thursday, February 12, 2009

Good Day at VA?

Yes, it is true! I had a good day at the VA! I was able to get to morning patients, Yeah! and 2 panos in one day. Maybe I will get my x-ray requirements done. It just does me good to see that things are coming along and I am not so totally behind. I am worried about Anesthetic though. None of my patients ever seem to need it, and I still have quite a few injections to get done. I do offer it to them, but they always would rather brave the storm. Wait, that makes me sound bad. But you know what I mean. Anywho, even though I have been sick as a dog, not pregnancy related however, I am managing to survive. I really think that I am getting better at self evaluating-mockboard was a fluke!! Hopefully!!

18 wks, and no I still don't know what it is! Little stinker was being to modest :)

No comments: