Thursday, January 29, 2009

Good Day!

Today went well, for once. I had a nice 1B this morning (which I actually needed), and finished up my class II exam this afternoon. I even passed off a few PEs. I really want to try to tackle those so I can get them out of my hair-FOREVER!! :) It is so nice to have wonderful pod people-that sounds funny-who help out. Thanks girls for being so great! I had a really good day at the VA this week too! My morning patient was a class II, so I think I am done with my class II exams now. What a relief!! Then my afternoon was a good ol' class IV. I even got to pass off my other Arestin PE on Kristin's patient, so things are actually coming along pretty well. For now at least. That is the crazy thing about this life, it can change every week. Guess it just keeps us on our toes.

16.5 weeks!!! :)

2 comments:

Kami said...

You make me laugh. So, you want to get the PEs out of your hair. LOL. Well, I am glad to hear that you had a good clinic day. You are almost done and going to be released to the public, ha ha. Time is flying.

chelson said...

I'm looking forward to no more "hairy" PEs forever too :). I'm glad your spirits are high and that I know you're pregnant. LOL!