Thursday, March 26, 2009

Family Reunion

Today was my simulation day, and I was not able to get any one to work into the my schedule so I just had my fam come in. It worked out well though, one 1A two 1Bs and a class V. I feel worked out. It is just a lot of work to break down, set up and all the charts. But I guess it really isn't even that close to real life so I guess I am in for a transition. I think that is what I am most worried about is going from school pace to real life pace, but I will manage right?

Well, I must say that after this week I am sufficiently worn out. All this work up for National Boards and now, it is over. It is a very weird feeling. I just can't believe how close we are to the end and how much stuff I still need to do.

3 comments:

Jake and Kristin said...

I totally feel like I'm draggin' and I'm not even pregnant! I've been amazed you've been able to keep up with everything! Keep it up!

Michelle said...

I also wonder how the transition will be from school to real life...but everyone does it and survives...we can too!

Becky said...

I am nervous about that too! The office that I shadowed at took about 15 patients per day! It will definately be a transition to go from 2-3 patients a day to 15!