Tuesday, April 7, 2009

MOCKBOARD!!!

I have not written about mockboard, and for good reason. I think it went ok, I just did not feel good about it. I missed some spots that I really did not think that I did and I sort of had a melt down afterward because this is my actual board patient. I still am not sure what my score even is so the unknowing is making it seem so terrible.

But I think that I am going to try and get my patient to come back and give it another go round before the real thing. BUT my schedule is filling up now and I don't know if I will even be able to do that. Drats!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I'm sure you will do great on actual board day. I missed a few spots on my mockboard patient and felt really frustrated also. I guess we are all in the same boat one way or another.

Jake and Kristin said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. You seriously did great. You are going to rock when it comes to the real thing. All you have to do is pass, even if by one point!

Dustin and Nicole said...

I agree! It's okay as long as you pass and I know you'll be able to find all of those hidden spots :) Don't stress out about it too much!

Chelsea said...

You'll do awesome on Boards. If anything how you felt on mockboard day will give you added determination to kick butt when the real board comes around. Getting a 60 on my first mockboard definately taught me to dot my i's and cross my t's. Everyone will do well. I think we've been well prepared. I love the baby counter by the way.