Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OH YEAH! MOCKBOARDS!!

I can't believe I never blogged about mockboards. I guess I just wanted to block the experience from memory. No, actually, I think that it went really well. I knew what I needed to do, and I got in there and got the job done. I missed a few more spots than what would be ideal, but overall I think that the experinece was a positive one. I am so thankful that we have that whole experience before the real boards are here. Expecially because they will be here before you even know it.

Today we had lab in the AM and discussed what to do in emergency situations and how to wheelchair transfer. I now I am a pro at both. ;) I know in a real emergency I will have a slight panic attack and I just hope that I will be able to push that aside and be able to remember what is important in the moment.

My afternoon patient was a 1B recall and I am glad that I was able to see her because she will be moving out of state, but I wish that I could have been able to get done some more requirements that I need. There is only 3 more WSU ans VA clincs-sure hope I can pull it out.

No comments: