Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Class III-HOORAY!!

Well, today my morning patient had a cold sore, so I had to dismiss her. But as fate would have it my afternoon patient was here because her friend was here. This worked out great for me because I was able to start on her this morning and then she stuck around for the afternoon session so that I could finish her up.

I really felt like I was kicking butt because I did not miss any spots in the first two quads that I did, but then on the other two, I did not do so hot. I am saying it is because I was tired by the time I got over to that side. Perry had to help me get a few spots off, which makes me feel sort of dumb sometimes just because I wish that I could get it off myself :(

However, I do feel that I am gaining more self eval confidence and more strength in my hands so YEEHAW for me :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I totally know what you mean about feeling dumb! That was me in clinic too. I sometimes wonder if I'm ever going to get it right. Glad that everything worked out for you that day!! :-)