Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lab Day

Today in the morning was lab and it was sort of nice to have a little break from patients, but then this afternoon I only had a 1B so then I am getting worried that I won't have enough time to get all patients in that I need to. Howewver, she had a lingual bar and I have never had a patient with one before. It was a good learning experience. The ultrasonic helped out a lot and then I just went back in with my Montana Jack and got the rest. AND I did not even miss anything. I was very happy with myself. I really feel like I am getting better at self evaluating myself. For awhile I just felt like, I know there is still calculus there, I'll just get my instructor to show me where. So I am glad that I feel like I am making progress.
I still need quite a few class IIIs and exams too. I only have a few quads that I have selected for an exam, so I don't have a full one done yet. YIKES!! I really hope that the VA helps me out with requirements this week. I need a good class III that I can use for an exam. Hopefully I will be able to get that taken care of. I was able to get a PE done today too. WOOHOO!! I feel really behind on them, so I need to make a goal to pass off at least one, every clinic session. That will help me to get going on them.

2 comments:

toni said...

hey, I stumbled across your blog. We have the same last name, and I just graduated in DH! Where are you going to school? You'll get it down, I promise. The Montana Jack is my absolute fave!

mindy-lou said...

Hey Toni:

How funny that we have the same last name, and almost identical blog names. I am going to WSU and I will graduate this May-WOOHOO! I checked out your blog and your little one is absolutely darling. I have a little girl of my own. She turned two in July, and sure keeps me on my toes.
Hey any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated!!