Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Busy Day

Today I was able to get done two patients done this morning, a class II and a class V. It was busy but I sure felt like I was getting a lot done. I think that sometimes a little rush helps me to get things done. When I know I have time to take, then I think I have more of a tendancy to do so. I had another class V this afternoon with quite an extensive HHX. I was able to get through it all and I am feeling good about my progress. I think at this point I still need about 5 quads of a reall Class II-but if I don't get it, I think I have enough Class V's to cover it. Hopefully this week at the VA will help me out :)

I just can't believe that this semester is just about over. Boards are going to be here before I know it. I am just praying for a good patient that qualifies.

No comments: