Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Last day of clinic!

Last day and not one patient!!! How annoying?! I knew my afternoon patient was not going to be able to come, but I thought my morning patient would be here so it was very frustrating when he did not show.

Last week my afternoon patient did not pay before he left. It was quite annoying, because I had to pay and since he did not come back today to finish-it is a good thing the Nic tracked him down to come back in and pay or else I would have been out the $$. But that worked out well. I did injections on him last week and I felt pretty good about my technique so that was encouraging. I think he got good and numb too which is even better.

I had Nate come in last Thursday too, so that I could pass off my Nitrous PE-yeah! Anyone that knows me well enough knows why I am happy about this :)

Well my last day at the VA will be on the 4th of Dec. so we will see if I have patients that day. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Kami said...

You should have had a few more posts, we will be checking more consistently next semester. You have had a productive semester with good clinical skills. Keep up the good work.