Tuesday, July 28, 2009

All We've looked forward too.....

There were two main events that we have been looking forward to this summer.
First the arrival of our cute little Gavin Joshua on July 15th! This was a little bit of a surprise considering he was due on the 12th, but he makes 15 grandchildren for my parents so I guess he knew when to come! He has been a lot of fun and I am so grateful to finally have him here!






Brinley can't quite get enough!

And next, Brinley turned 3 on July 22nd. She waited so patiently for her Birthday and I think it ended up being a good one! She was very specific. She wanted a pink party. So, easy enough! Get some pink balloons and she was just as happy as can be. I did make her cupcakes that looked like lady bugs and I think she liked them. She didn't care, she was just glad that it was finally her Birthday. I can't believe that she is allready 3! Where does the time go.

We swam at my mom's and Brinley decided to jump off the diving board all by herself! Here are a couple of action shots.

So there it is! All we've been looking forward too! It is hard to believe that it is all said and done.

6 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

He is beautiful! Congrats Mindy! I dont know if you remember me from clinic and I bought your consumer book.

Katee said...

Mindy he is so preciouse! Oh how fun, congrats!

Vickie's Side said...

Congratulations, he is a handsome little man! Enjoy!

Ryan and Katie Poulsen said...

What a cute little boy!!! You need to keep the blog up so I can see what your up to. Congrats!!

The DeGiulio's said...

Hey Mindy,
Its Jen DeGiulio again. Just wondering if you might be interested in selling your anesthesia book to me? Please let me know :) 801-644-8985 or jendegiulio@hotmail.com thanks

The DeGiulio's said...

Sorry I keep bugging ya but with the local anesthesia book does it need to include the student dvd?